Draft document May 2018
CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST with legal headquarters in Via Montebello, 17/4 RAPALLO (GE), is committed to protecting and respecting your personal data.
CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST is convinced that a security policy regarding its business processes that guarantees a high level of protection of personal data processed and business in general, with computer systems and / or paper, in addition to reducing the risks of economic damage, loss of competitiveness, deterioration of the image, civil and criminal penalties arising from any accidents, is a distinctive factor, quality and success.
CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST is also convinced that its Total Quality system cannot disregard the security aspects of the processing of personal data.
In fact, it is not possible to affirm that its products meet the quality requirements that CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST has set itself, if these do not also include the relevant aspects relating to the security of personal data.
TIPOLOGIA DI DATI PERSONALI CHE CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST RACCOGLIE
Potremmo raccogliere ed elaborare i seguenti dati personali che vi riguardano:
• Potete fornirci informazioni che vi riguardano riempendo formulari sul nostro sito internet o formulari cartacei in occasione di eventi o durante conversazioni telefoniche, e-mail, messaggi o altro ancora. Potreste trasmetterci queste informazioni in fase di registrazione al nostro sito internet, sottoscrizione al nostro servizio, richiesta di newsletter e comunicazione di un problema inerente al nostro sito internet. Le informazioni che ci inviate possono includere il vostro nome, indirizzo di casa, indirizzo e-mail, numero telefonico e le preferenze relative a lingua e paese.
• Possiamo inoltre ricevere e trattare dati personali che vi riguardano attraverso altri siti internet che abbiamo in gestione. Lavoriamo in stretta collaborazione con terze parti e pertanto potremmo ricevere informazioni su di voi anche da queste (tra cui, ad esempio, partner commerciali, sub-fornitori di servizi di manutenzione e consegna, reti pubblicitarie, fornitori di servizi analitici, fornitori per la ricerca di informazioni, agenzie di accertamento della solvibilità).
• Possiamo inoltre raccogliere altre informazioni per amministrare i nostri siti internet, come informazioni tecniche, tra cui l’indirizzo IP (Internet Protocol), il tipo di browser, il Provider di Servizi Internet (ISP), numero di click, fuso orario impostato, tipi e versioni del plug-in del browser, sistema operativo e piattaforma, prodotti visti o ricercati.
RACCOLTA ED UTILIZZO DEI DATI IN CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST
Acquisiamo e trattiamo i vostri dati personali solo su base giuridica, ad esempio quando è necessario per avviare una relazione contrattuale con voi, per soddisfare il nostro legittimo interesse (ossia attività di marketing diretto), per conformarci agli obblighi normativi o se autorizzati. CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST può usare i vostri dati personali per alcuni o per tutti i seguenti scopi:
• Comunicazioni di marketing: per darvi informazioni su un prodotto o un servizio della nostra gamma che, secondo noi, potrebbe interessarvi; per darvi informazioni su altri beni e servizi della nostra gamma simili a quelli che avete già usato; per personalizzare il contenuto che appare sul vostro display. Potete tuttavia opporvi al trattamento dei vostri dati personali. In tal caso, sospenderemo l’elaborazione dei vostri dati personali per finalità di direct marketing.
• Servizio clienti: per garantirvi il servizio al cliente, per fornirvi tale servizio e per comunicare con voi in relazione al vostro prodotto, per notificarvi modifiche inerenti al servizio, per consentirvi di trarre vantaggio dalle caratteristiche interattive del nostro servizio (qualora decideste di acconsentire); per rispondere alle vostre domande di informazioni, lamentele e feedback generici sui nostri prodotti.
• Amministrazione del sito internet: per amministrare i nostri siti internet e per le operazioni interne (ad esempio sviluppo del prodotto, risoluzione di problemi, analisi dei dati, collaudi, ricerca, sondaggi e statistiche); per migliorare i nostri siti internet e per garantire che il loro contenuto vi sia presentato nel migliore dei modi in funzione del vostro computer o degli altri dispositivi impiegati per accedere ai nostri siti internet.
• Valutazione comportamentale: possiamo elaborare, in maniera anonima evitando quindi la profilazione, i vostri dati personali per stilare una valutazione, a livello di gruppo, del comportamento dei nostri clienti in generale, per l’amministrazione del sistema e per riferire informazioni statistiche aggregate sui percorsi e le attività inerenti alla navigazione.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA THAT CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST COLLECTS
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
– You can provide us with information about yourself by filling out forms on our website or paper forms at events or during telephone conversations, e-mails, messages or more. You may provide us with this information when registering for our website, subscribing to our service, requesting newsletters and notifying us of a problem with our website. The information you send us may include your name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number and language and country preferences.
– We may also receive and process personal information about you through other websites we operate. We work closely with third parties and may therefore also receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, maintenance and delivery service providers, advertising networks, analytical service providers, information search providers, credit rating agencies).
– We may also collect other information to administer our websites, such as technical information, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), number of clicks, time zone set, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, products viewed or searched.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE IN CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST
We only collect and process your personal data on a legal basis, for example when it is necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with you, to satisfy our legitimate interest (i.e. direct marketing activities), to comply with regulatory obligations or if authorised. CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST may use your personal data for some or all of the following purposes:
– Marketing communications: to give you information about a product or service from our selection that, in our opinion, may be of interest to you; to give you information about other goods and services from our proposals similar to those you have already used; to personalise the content that appears on your display. However, you may object to the processing of your personal data. In this case, we will suspend the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
– Customer Service: to guarantee customer service, to provide customer service and to communicate with you in relation to your product, to notify you of service changes, to enable you to take advantage of the interactive features of our service (if you decide to consent); to respond to your enquiries, complaints and general feedback about our products.
– Website administration: to administer our websites and for internal operations (e.g. product development, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, surveys and statistics); to improve our websites and to ensure that their content is presented to you in the best possible way depending on your computer or other device used to access our websites.
– Behavioural assessment: we may process your personal data anonymously, thus avoiding profiling, in order to make a group-wide assessment of our customers’ general behaviour, to administer the system and to report aggregate statistical information on navigation routes and activities.
PROTECTION OF THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST does not knowingly collect personal data from minors; its website is not intended for use by minors. If CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST discovers that it has accidentally acquired personal data from minors, it will delete such data immediately.
Unless otherwise required by law, CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST retains your personal data only as long as it is strictly necessary for the purposes for which CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST initially collected such data, as follows:
information on legal transactions between you and CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST is kept for a period of 10 years after the end of the legal transaction, according to the general limit imposed for civil actions in Italy;
Billing information is retained for a period of 10 years after the end of the accounting year to which it relates, according to Italy’s accounting and taxation regulations;
the technical information is kept for a period of 6 months from its communication to CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST or collected by CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST;
contact information (names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers) used for direct marketing purposes is kept for an unlimited period, unless you request CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST to delete such information or otherwise stop processing it; in order not to activate your profiling, information about your behaviour is stored anonymously.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share the personal information you provide with members of our group, namely our affiliates, our parent company and its subsidiaries for legitimate business purposes.
CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST may perform some of its functions by relying on third-party suppliers to conduct specialist activities, for example, to assist us in improving our websites, marketing our products, etc., or to provide you with information about our products. The personal data you provide to us may be shared with these suppliers in order to enable them to perform the agreed tasks. However, these suppliers are given instructions that allow them to use the information received exclusively for the performance of their services on behalf of and in accordance with the guidelines of CONSORTIUM POOL PORTOFINO COAST. CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST will require such third parties, who may be based in a country other than that in which you have accessed CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST websites or its service, to meet all requirements relating to the protection and security of your personal data.
CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST will not share your personal data with any third parties who intend to use it for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have given specific consent to such use.
In the event that CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST should sell or buy companies or businesses, it may disclose your personal data to the potential seller or buyer of that company or business.
CONSORZIO POOL PORTOFINO COAST may disclose personal information without your consent if the disclosure: – is required or authorized by law
– is requested by a law enforcement agency for the purpose of investigating illegal activities
– where we consider that there is an emergency, illegal activity or other reasonable cause requiring an alert from the competent authorities
SITE FOR STORING PERSONAL DATA
We will not transfer your data to recipients outside the European Economic Area unless the third country in which the recipient is located guarantees an adequate level of data protection or unless we have implemented a legal data transmission mechanism and the adoption of all necessary safeguards to protect your personal data or we have implemented a legal contract and a data transfer mechanism.
In the event of a transfer outside the EEA or to a country without an adequate level of data protection, we are also required to inform you and you have the right to request what types of adequate safeguards we have taken to protect your personal data.
Access to your personal information is restricted to our employees and third parties, who we believe should necessarily have access to that information in order to provide you with the information or services you request from us.
We take appropriate security measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure.
Where you have been given a password by us that allows you to access certain parts of our websites (or where you have personally chosen to do so), you are required not to disclose that password.
Our websites have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
However, there are no 100% secure methods of transmission via the Internet.
Although we take the best security measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that the transmission of your data to our systems is absolutely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will apply appropriate procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorised access.
You can contact us and request access to your personal information at any time. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information in our possession.
You may request us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
You can ask us to delete the information we have about you.
However, we are required to keep track, for legal reasons, of certain transaction information, and under certain circumstances we may not be able to completely delete that information.
You may request us to unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time. If you wish to unsubscribe for receiving marketing communications, you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email.
You have the right to be informed of any automated decision-making processes.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of European data protection law, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority in your country of residence or in the EU country in which you believe the violation has occurred.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at the address below.
CONTACTS If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding your personal data, you can send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: September 2019