Golf and Tennis Club
The Golf and Tennis Club Rapallo, which was founded in 1931, was immediately frequented and appreciated by players from all over the world.
The heights that surround the field protect it from the cold winter winds from the north, while the proximity of the sea with its breeze determine a pleasant ventilation mitigating the heat in summer, thanks also to the wonderful contour of many centuries-old trees.
From a technical point of view, it presents a very challenging 18-hole course, full of natural obstacles, such as the three streams that run through it, making many holes delicate and to be played very carefully. Rapallo’s green therefore represents a continuous challenge to the player’s skill.
In addition to a fitness area equipped for all needs, there are also five clay or synthetic grass tennis courts, all with artificial lighting, one of which is indoors in the winter season.
Clients of the Rapallo Golf and Tennis Club can also enjoy the Bar Restaurant inside a sober and elegant Club House.