San Martino Church
The church was built between 1726 and 1728 in the centre of the village by the architect Antonio Maria Ricca.
Seriously damaged by the bombings in 1943 it was restructured in the postwar period. It houses two precious wood sculptures by Anton Maria Maragliano and a 16th century painting by the local artist Teramo Piaggio.
The inhabitants of Zoagli built the two towers during 16th century, to defend the village against pirate Dragut’s several incursions and sacks. Present day the eastern Tower is property of Zoagli Municipality while the western one is part of the Canevaro Castle, a private 16th century Villa.